Monday, October 24, 2011

Family...and a cat....

I re-visited a great little family this past weekend that I love working with.  I shot Mr H's photo when he was a couple weeks old and MY has he grown since!  I love little chubby baby cheeks and he has some to go around!  Thanks for letting me capture these great family moments with your little one.  You may be wondering why the title about the cat....well they have a sweet little grey cat that decided that he was not to be left out of any photos...so he kept returning, and returning, and returning to the scene.  I don't normally post 'bloopers', though I have my fair share, but in this case....I'll make the exception...



ok so anyways...enough with the ridiculous cat...now for something more serious...








he was really excited about the pumpkin hat :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment